marți, 23 aprilie 2013

New Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs screens shamble out of the darkness g21

Don't adjust the gamma on your monitor—these screens from Frictional/thechineseroom's Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs are just as gloomy as the game itself. Appearing mysteriously on cross-media horror site Bloody Disgusting, they give us the first window we've had in a while to the foreboding, industrial landscape in the follow-up to 2010′s The Dark Descent. Dim the lights, look closely, and you just might be able to smell the bacon. The mind-scarring, nightmarish bacon…

I'm assuming they import your nice, normal, untraumatized brain… and export a quivering mess.

There's like, a pipe, and a chair, and OH GODS WHAT IS THAT?! (Nah, I'm just messing with you.)

I don't know what this is for. I just know I don't want to be sitting in it. Which, knowing Amnesia, probably means I will be.

Setting an Amnesia game in the era of electric lighting will offer the player no additional comfort whatsoever.

I can't even tell what's going on in this one. Which might actually be beneficial to my continued ability to function.

The post New Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs screens shamble out of the darkness appeared first on PC Gamer.

    






ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2556094

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu