vineri, 24 mai 2013

Company of Heroes 2 story trailer suggests war might not be all fun and games g21

Well thanks, morose Russian soldier man. Here I was thinking about Company of Heroes 2, and getting all excited for another slice of deep RTS action, and here you are to bring the mood down. Yes, technically war might be a little bit rubbish. But when it's restricted to my computer, it's great. Although, even then, I guess I could understand his lack of enthusiasm. I did get a lot of people killed in the first game.

Company of Heroes 2 is due out June 25th. Tom Senior has been our point-man on Relic's winter wargame, providing multiplayer beta impressions here.

The post Company of Heroes 2 story trailer suggests war might not be all fun and games appeared first on PC Gamer.

    






ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2556094

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu